The Endeavour Awards aim to
- Develop on-going educational, research and professional linkages between individuals, organisations and countries,
- Provide opportunities for high achieving individuals from Australia and overseas to increase their skills and enhance their global awareness,
- Contribute to Australia’s position as a high quality education and training provider, and a leader in research and innovation, and
- Increase the productivity of Australians through an international study, research or professional development experience.
The Endeavour Awards are a part of the Australia Awards initiative. The Australia Awards have been established to maximise the benefit to Australia of its extensive scholarship programs, and to support enduring ties between Australia and our neighbours.
The Australia Awards brings together under a single recognisable brand, the Endeavour Awards administered by the Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education and the international development awards administrated by the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID). Further information is available at the Australia Awards website.
You can read about the experiences of Australian Endeavour Award holders who have undertaken overseas study and International Endeavour Award holders who have undertaken study in Australia.
The Endeavour Bulletin reports on the news and events of the Endeavour Awards, including updates on our Award Holders and Alumni and their achievements.
- Endeavour Executive Award ( PDF 675KB | RTF 61KB)
- Endeavour Postgraduate and Postdoctoral Award ( PDF 623KB | RTF 63KB)
- Endeavour Research Fellowship for Indigenous Australians ( PDF 1.18MB | RTF 50KB)
- Endeavour VET Award ( PDF 662KB | RTF 66KB)
|1 April 2012||Applications open for the 2013 Endeavour Awards round|
|30 June 2012
11.59 am AEST
|Applications close for the 2013 Endeavour Awards round|
|June 2012 - October 2012||
After the closing date, the Department will review applications to ensure applications meet Award eligibility requirements. |
Applications which meet eligibility requirements will then proceed to an external selection panel where they will be assessed against the selection criteria.
The selection panel makes recommendations to the Department with the final decision on Award allocation being made by the Department.
|November 2012||Applicants are advised of the outcome of the 2013 Endeavour Awards round|