Whether it's a spontaneous dance with our families or a formal performance, we express ourselves through movement in every culture. Grab your camera, get creative, and capture a movement that celebrates your unique culture.
- Two Grand Prize winners will receive a tablet computer (iPad 2) and their entries will be displayed at the U.S. Department of State.
- Runners-up will receive ExchangesConnect T-shirts and real postcards featuring the top 20 submissions.
- You must be at least 14 years old to enter the contest.
- If you are under 18, you need permission from a parent or guardian to participate.
- Each member may submit a maximum of two (2) entries for consideration in the contest.
- Entries will be judged by a panel from the U.S. Department of State and leading arts organizations on originality, creativity, effectiveness, and photo quality. What are these?
- Submissions will be accepted from September 13 until October 25, 2011.
- Read our full rules to learn more.
1. First, you must sign up for ExchangesConnect.
2. Take an original digital photo that addresses our theme and represents dance in your community or culture.
3. Click the "Enter the Photo Contest Now" button below for further instructions on adding required information, a descriptive title, a caption, and tagging your photo.